Have you got experience working in Young Green organisations and are you interested in being part of a global, grassroots, youth-led organisation?
Vacancies: Oversight Committee: Position for Chair (all regions can apply) and deadline extension for Oversight Committee members from Africa and Asia Pacific regions
We are looking to co-opt 3 new members to the Global Young Greens Oversight Committee!
- Oversight Committee member for Africa (this is a deadline extension)
- Oversight Committee member for Asia Pacific (this is a deadline extension)
- Oversight Committee Chair (NEW due to resignation of current Chair)
The primary task of the GYG Oversight Committee is to hold the GYG Steering Committee to account in accordance with the GYG Organisational Principles. Other key tasks include running elections, carrying out co-options, and dealing with and investigating complaints.
Note: Very good English language skills are essential for members of this committee due to the nature of the tasks involved.
How to apply?
Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- A letter of motivation explaining your motivations for applying, how you meet the skills and experience required, and what you will bring to the GYG Oversight Committee;
- A copy of your CV;
- A nomination letter from your member organisation. Should your organisation need guidance with this, please consult this template.
Deadline: 10 June 2021, 23:59 UTC
Candidates will be selected via co-option carried out by the GYG Oversight Committee and the GYG Steering Committee. Co-options will take into account gender balancing rules (at least one of the three successful candidates must identify as woman/trans/inter).