Most frequent questions and answers
We’re open for everybody who:
- Abides by the GYG Organizational Principles, statement of principles and Global Greens Charter
- Welcomes and involves all genders as active and equal participants
- Is open to all ethnic, religious and other minorities
- Operates in a democratic and open manner with clear Rules and Procedures
- Is financially honest, open and accountable and their financial statement provides evidence to this effect
- Will abide by the rules of the GYG
- Will not bring the GYG into disrepute
As an organization member we need the following data from you:
- Constitution, rules of association or equivalent, including the ratification date
- A description of your organization’s membership and activities including how the organization includes youth in it’s democratic structures and decision making processes
- The most recent financial statement, preferably audited
- Other supporting information, such as groups or individuals who could be consulted about the organization and its activities
- Contact details, including where possible email, website, phone, postal address
- To qualify for membership, all documents (or a summary thereof where appropriate) must be provided in English
Yes, if you are a member of a Young Greens organisation which is listed on our website your are also automatically a member of Global Young Greens.
Global Young Greens is non-profit organization and like all other non-profits it is living from Donations and members contributions.
We do not require you to contribute to GYG, but we would alway be thankful and happy if you donate to GYG.
For more information regarding donation, click here