You have experience in web administration, are motivated to dedicate some time to GYG and are able to act fast when problems occur? Then this Call for Webmaster might be the right one for you! Please read the job description carefully before filling in the application form you can find below.
To maintain the website of GYG
Webmaster takes direction from the GYG Steering Committee (SC)
- To identify and communicate possible enhancement in terms of website design, content and technology
- To make sure the website is properly maintained in accordance with established schedules
- Motivated and willing to dedicate some time to GYG to work closely with the Steering Committee (SC)
- Frequently working online and therefore be able to act fast when problem occur
- Has experience with maintaining content management system (CMS) such as WordPress and Joomla
- Familiar with HTML, PHP and FTP
Fluent in English, both oral and written
Term of position
This is an unlimited job offer and you can resign from your position as webmaster for GYG at any moment with a notice period of 4 weeks.
Unfortunately we are not able to pay a wage, but you will receive an employment reference after you have officially completed your role with us.
If you are interested in working with us, please fill in the APPLICATION FORM and send it to the email address email@example.com until 21st September 2012.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Your GYG Steering Committee