COP26 Working Group
Are you a young green passionate about taking action against climate change?
Apply now to work with Young Greens from around the world to help make GYG represent Young Greens’ climate action plan at COP26.
This will include working on creating a GYG climate action policy, preparing the team of GYG delegates for COP26, looking for input from all GYG member organizations on GYGs plan, coordinating events during COP26 as an organizing monthly events (workshops and Webinars) until COP26
Most frequent questions and answers
These are objectives of the CPRWG:
- Increasing GYG social reach and engagement
- Maintaining GYG social media presence
- Creating the content for GYG monthly newsletters
- Authoring articles for GYG website
- Creating creative media
- Planning GYG social media campaign
We are looking for Young Greens who have/are:
- Enough free time for the project
- Interest in writing articles
- Good organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Interest in working closely with Young Green organizations across the globe.
- Interest in learning from and building transnational relationships.
- Great Team Players
- Creative and ambitious
- A big heart and a lot of motivation to take action on climate change.
- Good English skills
Please Apply by sening us an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Young Greens is a volunteer led organization and this is a voluntary role.
Due to the nature of the tasks involved, we recommend that you have an appropriate level of English language skills for this working group.
There are no formal expectations of you, only that you contribute what you can and enjoy the experience of working with other young green activists from different parts of the world!
All participation will take place online.