CALL OUT – Oversight Committee
GYG is setting up a NEW Oversight Committee! Are you interested?
The task of the GYG Oversight Committee (GYGOC) will be to hold the GYG Steering Committee accountable with the consideration of the Organisational Principles, overseeing and ensuring complaints are dealt with fairly, the running of GYG elections (as well as overseeing co-options), and amending of the Organisational Principles for documental clarity.
We are looking for one representative from each region, and a chairperson.
- Ability to be objective and make effective and well-informed decisions;
- Experience working on a Young Green board;
- Knowledge of the Organisational Principles of GYG;
- Experience working within a regional federation/cross border organisation;
- Attendance to previous GYG Congress (desired);
- Ex-member of GYG-SC or Congress Prep team (desired).
See the full Job Description here: GYG Oversight Committee Job Description
We would like to particularly encourage people to apply from the regions of Africa, Americas and Asia Pacific.
If you would like to apply, please send a motivational paragraph of no more than 300 words to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th December 2017.